The Halloween Paddle is a fun and maybe a little spooky river paddle… never know what kind of monsters might appear. Guests are encouraged (not required) to wear costumes, bonus points for river, water, animal themed costumes! We’ll set out at dusk from River Park and travel north along the North Shore Channel, distance depends on the paddling speed of the group.
Our experienced canoe guides will provide safety and paddling instruction plus all of the necessary equipment. This is a family friendly trip, ages 8 and up are welcome. We will start and end at River Park.
This is the final paddle of the year, hope to see you then.
All paddlers receive a free one-year Friends’ membership! Friends’ membership includes:
- Invitations to special events
- Free entry to the McCormick Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum
- Discounts on Friends paddles and other events
- Free subscription to our River Reporter newsletter
- Monthly Volunteer E-Newsletter and Bi-weekly Friends E-Newsletters.
You can unsubscribe from any communications easily, just hit the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email!