Improving and Protecting the Chicago River for Our Generation
The Tributary Committee kicked off 2019 with their first happy hour fundraiser to support the Chicago River system The event raised more than $5,000 for Friends' mission.
Thank you to Skidmore Owings & Merrill LLP, Meeting Tomorrow and Arcadis for their sponsorship and for David Wong and Grant Crowley for underwriting food and beverages.
Past November and December Events
Thursday November 8 - Winter Fundraiser meeting, Northern Trust Company
Tuesday, November 13 - Trivia night at Theory (9 W. Hubbard) in River North
Saturday, November 17 – Inspire 2018 Auxiliary Board Summit hosted by All A-Board Alliance
Thursday December 13 - General meeting.
about the tributary committee
We are a group of energized emerging leaders committed to helping make the Chicago River one of the greatest rivers in the world!
All Tributary Committee members will:
- Join at the Black-Crowned Night Heron Level ($156 total/$13 per monthly option/$1 for each mile of the river)—join here
- Commit to raise $500 each year in cash or in-kind donations (includes membership)
- Commit to one volunteer event a year
- Assist with two fundraising events each year
- Attend quarterly Tributary Committee meetings
- Have the opportunity to join a variety of sub-committees
- Have access to networking events with other Tributary Committee members and Friends’ Board of Directors
- Have access to opportunities to learn about ecology, history, and planning of the Chicago River system
Send a statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook