Improving and Protecting the Chicago River for Our Generation
The Tributary Committee is kicking off 2019 with their first happy hour fundraiser to support the Chicago River system and Friends of the Chicago River, and you are invited to great night of brews and appetizers along with some cool games to play to win amazing raffle and silent auction prizes.
Your $35 for an early bird ticket will gain you entry to the event, and net proceeds will benefit Friends of the Chicago River. Must be Age 21+ Ticket includes appetizers and one drink (beer/wine). Additional drinks available for purchase.
Come out and support our Tributary Committee and Friends on Thursday, February 28, 2019 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Rock Bottom Brewery, 1 W. Grand Avenue, Chicago. For more information or to donate a raffle or silent auction prize, contact Friends here.
RSVP by purchasing a ticket. Buy your early bird ticket by February 18; tickets increase to $40 starting February 19 and at the door.
Use bit.ly/bottomsupfeb28 to share ticket link on Facebook and Twitter.
Thank you to Skidmore Owings & Merrill LLP, Meeting Tomorrow and Arcadis for their sponsorship and for David Wong for underwriting food and beverages.
Past November and December Events
Thursday November 8 - Winter Fundraiser meeting, Northern Trust Company
Tuesday, November 13 - Trivia night at Theory (9 W. Hubbard) in River North
Saturday, November 17 – Inspire 2018 Auxiliary Board Summit hosted by All A-Board Alliance
Thursday December 13 - General meeting.
about the tributary committee
We are a group of energized emerging leaders committed to helping make the Chicago River one of the greatest rivers in the world!
All Tributary Committee members will:
- Join at the Black-Crowned Night Heron Level ($156 total/$13 per monthly option/$1 for each mile of the river)—join here
- Commit to raise $500 each year in cash or in-kind donations (includes membership)
- Commit to one volunteer event a year
- Assist with two fundraising events each year
- Attend quarterly Tributary Committee meetings
- Have the opportunity to join a variety of sub-committees
- Have access to networking events with other Tributary Committee members and Friends’ Board of Directors
- Have access to opportunities to learn about ecology, history, and planning of the Chicago River system
Send a statement of interest to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook