Friends' Events COVID-19 Protocols
~ FRIENDS’ EVENTS COVID-19 PROTOCOLS ~
AS OF August 1, 2023
Friends follows CDC, state and local infectious diseases guidelines. The Federal COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE) Declaration ended May 11, 2023. There are currently no restrictions on indoor or outdoor events. However, our experience hosting events prompts us to utilize a few protocols to ensure the comfort and safety of all attendees, volunteers and staff. Should the threat of transmission change, the event will adjust to the most current guidelines.
- We encourage participants to be fully vaccinated unless they have a medical or religious exemption.
- Volunteers and guests are welcome to wear masks. Please be kind and considerate to your fellow participants for their personal choices.
- Advance individual registration is required for most events due to space limitations.
We ask you NOT attend an event if any of this applies to you:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7-10 days.
- You are experiencing now or have experienced flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days.
- You attended any events or come into contact in the past 7-10 days with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
For more information, visit the CDC website.